For Automated Temperature, Attendance & ID Scanning
In these unprecedented times, keep your visitors and facilities safe with ADERA’s biometric contactless digital attendance and temperature system. Due to the present Covid-19 pandemic situation, there is a critical need to provide temperature taking and safe distancing measures. Companies and facilities have limited their number of staff entry points and imposed temperature taking measures.
- Facial recognition
- Temperature taking
- E-Attendance and alerts via email & SMS
- Batch loading or one-by one enrolment
- Contactless staff ID card support
- SafeEntry via QR code and NRIC barcode
- BCAT 801: Connection to 1 Admin PC to manage 1 Device
- BCAT 801N: Central server management of multiple devices
- Standalone Android device mounted at entrance of mall / facility
- Android device can be wall mounted or placed on a stand.
- Connectivity between administrative PC & Android Device: LAN or Wifi
- NRIC (last 4 digits), Date, Time, Pass/Fail, Temperature reading, entry location.
- Retrievable as CSV files
Fast & Accurate Temperature Reading
Facial Recognition For Attendance & Mask Detection
Ensuring a Healthy and Hygienic Workspace
Easy Setup – Standalone Device or Network-Based Available
Night Mode Available
SafeEntry/TraceTogether Token Scanning Enabled
How It Works
^ Prices are not inclusive of wall mounting and cabling services or door access integration services