The most powerful software for your most demanding requirements
BarTender Enterprise Automation extends even the most complex printing environments with unrivaled connectivity to business systems and reliable control of the complete design and printing system.
Centralized control for efficiency and confidence
BarTender’s comprehensive control features enable enterprises to centrally monitor, manage and secure their design and printing operations across sites and continents.
Librarian for optimized work flow
BarTender Librarian allows large groups of designers, administrators and other users to cooperatively and securely manage the storage and revision of label formats and other files. Librarian can help you to better manage any label printing system, and is particularly valuable in highly regulated environments, such as medical and pharmaceutical, and highly secure environments, such as military and chemical.
Integration with existing business systems
BarTender Integration Builder allows you to create highly customizable integrations to seamlessly connect BarTender’s printing capabilities with virtually any enterprise business operation. This powerful service lets you perform enterprise-level tasks, including:
- Initiate printing automatically at “trigger” events, such as the arrival of an e-mail, a saved file or a modified database.
- Connect to and communicate with clients via TCP/IP, UDP or HTTP.
- Perform basic file operations, such as move, rename, delete or copy.
- Integrate directly with ERP systems with direct support for SAP, Oracle or IBM WebSphere connectivity.
Print Portal App for printing from any iOS or Android device
Whether you use a smartphone or tablet, the BarTender Print Portal App works with the BarTender Enterprise Automation Edition to let you easily choose label designs, complete print-time data forms and launch print jobs to any printer on the internet — all with strong security.
Intelligent Templates for unmatched versatility and control
BarTender Enterprise Automation offers all of BarTender’s powerful yet easy-to-use design features, including our exclusive Intelligent TemplatesTM:
- Leverage conditional printing to create a wide variety of labels from a single design, without the headache of maintaining a separate document for each label.
- Easily support complex printing scenarios by telling templates, layers and even individual objects when to print based on a single data source or database field, or based on multiple conditions — all without scripting.
- Lock mandatory content so it cannot be changed by other designers
- Print content to specific panels of security cards, including monochrome black, UV fluorescing, and overlay panels.
- Let BarTender’s smart wizards guide you through critical design decisions to maximize your printing performance and compliance with important standards.
- Use your own fonts or those built into the printer.
- Generate anything from simple serial numbers to advanced custom serialization sequences.
- Format text any way you want with Rich Text formatting.
- Enhance imported graphics with high-quality image-processing controls, including brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, sharpness, smoothing and cropping.
- Recreate legacy labels easily by importing old designs to use as a guide.
- Link to external graphics to enable dynamic changes.
SAP certified, Oracle validated
Empower users to print labels and more from within SAP, Oracle and other business systems without ever knowing that BarTender is doing the printing.
Browser-based interfaces for easy deployment and printing over networks
Extend your printing infrastructure beyond the firewall by enabling users to choose designs, complete print-time data forms and launch print jobs to any printer on the internet with just a few clicks from any browser.
Visual Basic Script Editor for easy management
The VB Script Editor enables you to easily navigate between different scripts in your document; access supported code snippets to help you when writing your own code; access application-specific VB Script objects, properties and functions; and more.
Enterprise-strength printing flexibility
- Minimize print-time data entry by letting BarTender pull data from SAP and Oracle systems, Excel files, text files and a wide variety of databases. Or design your own forms for entering data easily at print time.
- Easily select, preview and print labels and cards from a dedicated Print Station interface.
- Print multiple label formats as a single batch, whether from BarTender, the Print Station or even the Windows Explorer.
- Print to any true Windows printer driver, and use our free Drivers by Seagull to leverage the special features of label and card printers for optimal performance.
Free support whenever and wherever you need it
Our global offices combine to provide free phone and e-mail support for all BarTender editions 24 hours a day, every business day.