Professional design made easy
BarTender Professional offers all the design features of the Basic Edition:
- Use our professionally designed templates or design your own.
- Let BarTender’s smart wizards guide you through critical design decisions to maximize your printing performance and compliance with important standards.
- Select among 50+ drawing shapes, and resize, reshape and color them in just about any way imaginable.
- Use BarTender’s hundreds of symbols and images, or import your own graphics.
- Use your own fonts or those built into the printer.
- Design your own forms for entering data at print time.
- Generate anything from simple serial numbers to advanced custom serialization sequences.
And BarTender Professional includes even more powerful design tools:
- Format text any way you want with Rich Text formatting.
- Enhance imported graphics with high-quality image-processing controls, including brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, sharpness, smoothing and cropping.
- Recreate legacy labels easily by importing old designs to use as a guide.
- Link to external graphics to enable dynamic changes.
Powerful data access from files and databases
Minimize print-time data entry by letting BarTender pull data from Excel files, text files and a wide variety of databases.
Visual Basic Script Editor
The VB Script Editor is a dynamic tool that makes it possible for users to script data sources. Easily navigate between different scripts in your document, access supported code snippets to help you when writing custom code, and access application-specific VB Script objects, properties.
Data entry forms
BarTender data entry forms include data entry prompts, query prompts and record selectors on the same form, allowing a user to enter information, query the database and filter database records from the same location. Design multiple forms for a single template, place multiple prompts on the same form, use multiple forms in the same document, and leverage new data entry controls. In addition, new Record Picker controls allow you to display and choose which records to print directly from your form.
Easy RFID encoding
- Create RFID objects as easily as any other label object.
- Use the clear, on-screen display of RFID chips and antennas to create designs that reduce the chances of damaging the structure and RFID performance.
Professional printing flexibility
- Easily select, preview and print labels and cards from a dedicated Print Station interface.
- Print multiple label formats as a single batch, whether from BarTender, the Print Station or even the Windows Explorer.
- Print to any true Windows printer driver, and use our free Drivers by Seagull to leverage the special features of label and card printers for optimal performance.
Free support whenever and wherever you need it
Our global offices combine to provide free phone and e-mail support for all BarTender editions 24 hours a day, every business day.