Built with Zebra durability and reliability, Zebra’s G-Series GK model provides the best value of all basic desktop thermal printers, while the premium GX model supports a variety of industries and applications with the widest range of features.
Choose the space-saving direct-thermal version of either model for the smallest footprint of any 104mm (4”) desktop printer, or the directthermal/ thermal-transfer version to save users time with the easiest ribbon-loading system available.
With both EPL™ and ZPL® native on all models and a variety of connectivity options for personal, local and networked systems, the G-Series printers integrate easily and seamlessly with other Zebra printing solutions.
- 4.09″ print width
- Thermal Transfer print mode
- Tear bar
- USB 1.1, RS-232 auto-sensing serial, Centronics Parallel
- ZPL II & EPL2 programming language
- Power cord bundle (Australia, Japan, UK, EU) or US power cord
- 1 year warranty (6 months for printhead)
- Power cord,
- Interface cables and adaptors
- Windows drivers & multi-language user documentation CD Rom