The Confidex Silverline Blade II™ is part of the next generation of Silverline labels, offering improved read ranges both on and off-metal. This tag is equipped with the new Impinj M730 IC, increasing this tag’s versatility by improving its read performance and efficiency for the most demanding tagging applications.
- IP 68 rated.
- Optimized for asset tagging.
- Printable, metal-mount label tag.
- Can be applied on a curved surface.
- Tolerates industrial washing with standard solvents.
- New and more efficient Impinj M730 IC.
- Improved read range performance from predecessor.
- Read distances up to 10 m (33 ft) on metal.
- Ideal applications include manufacturing, automotive, IT asset tracking, healthcare, and more.
Printer Compatibility – The Confidex Silverline family is designed and verified to work with the Custom Zebra ZT410 RFID Silverline and ZT411 On Metal printers. Other Zebra printers are not recommended or supported.