The Point Mobile PM86 rugged mobile computer delivers fast and reliable connection through Wi-Fi 6 technology, enhanced further with 2×2 MU-MIMO support. This advanced enterprise machine is also packed with purpose-built features for businesses, such as Enterprise Hot-Swap, BLE Beacon, and excellent drop resistance.
Enhanced performance for heavy business solutions
- Powered by a 2.0 GHz octa-core Qualcomm processor and 4 GB/64 GB memory, PM86 runs the latest, intensive solutions on Android 11 smoothly.
- The 4,080 mAh battery ensures all-day operation, while businesses can choose a 5,800 mAh extended battery for more intensive operation.
- The dual front-facing speaker invites you to clear communication even in a noisy work
- The three 1D/2D scan engines have been tested, tuned, and optimized to work seamlessly with PM86 and capture data fast and accurately.
High-speed yet reliable wireless connection
- Wi-Fi 6 technology empowers your workforce with faster, more secure, and more reliable data transfer.
- The 2×2 MUMIMO significantly enhances each access point within the workplace.
- Optional LTE allows your employees to remain connected and go anywhere they need to.
Efficiency through backward compatibility and lasting durability
- PM86’s backward compatibility with PM85 charging cradles* minimizes the cost, while you can still choose a new and improved set of optional accessories including different types of charging cradles, a gun handle with a scan trigger, and a brand-new UHF RFID reader.
- It is a truly rugged device that withstands multiple drops from 2.0 m (6.6 ft.) to the concrete floor with the Rugged Boot and 1.5 m (5.0 ft.) without, and has IP67 and IP65 rating dust and water resistance, further decreasing the overall downtime and the cost.