What is Entrust Instant ID as a Service?
Instant ID as a Service” is a solution offered by Entrust that enables organizations to issue physical and mobile IDs quickly and easily through a cloud-based platform. This solution streamlines the ID issuance process, eliminating the need for in-person visits and reducing the time and cost involved in issuing IDs. The service also provides advanced security features to protect against identity theft and fraud, such as biometric authentication and anti-tampering measures.
How Does it Work?
The next-generation of identity issuance
With Instant ID as a Service it’s impossible to create a poor credential. We brought the security, adaptability, and transformative innovation that you expect from Entrust to the cloud. With all the state-of-the-art features, but without the IT headaches, Instant ID as a Service is built for any organization—big or small.
Physical & Digital
- Ability to issue a physical ID (card) and a digital ID (mobile flashpass) at the same time.
- See printer status, order supplies, check cleaning status, update firmware, or contact help, all on your mobile device.
Drag & Drop Design
- An innovative drag-and-drop, browser-based interface, you don’t need an IT degree to enroll, design and issue cards.
- Take out manual workflows by streamline printing processes while eliminating extra data-entry steps.
Key Features of Entrust Instant ID as a Service
Expanded list of available fonts in credential design
- For the ID card designers there is now a wide selection of Google fonts available when creating an ID card design, including Japanese fonts.
- Google fonts can be downloaded and distributed with no additional licensing fees. The fonts available are close to Microsoft fonts in Windows.
Custom list fields in credential design
- Allows the ID card designer the ability to create their own drop-down list that populates dynamic text fields.
The ability to export credential records to CSV file
- Enables enterprises to use IIDaaS for enrolling employees, students, and more, and take those records out of IIDaaS and either insert them into their own systems or have as a backup file for compliance reasons.
Additional support for the professional-level entitlement
- Reading data from iCLASS™ and Prox cards enables enterprises to use employee badges for door access with iCLASS and Prox cards.
- Gives customers the ability to pull in employee and student records from their own database:
- Easily integrate to IIDaaS to get the latest records without a manual effort (bulk import not required).
- This is ideal for larger enterprises with IT organizations that have knowledge of virtual machines and are reluctant to have their data hosted in the cloud.
- Magnetic stripe, bar code, and QR code
- CSV/ASCII data file import
- Multiple data sources
- Mobile enrollment and issuance
- Webcam support
- Batch printing
- Number of credential designs
- Quick Start Wizard
- Composite field
- No limitation on number of credential designs or number of workflows