- Encoding functionality (magnetic, contact IC, RFID)
- Laminator connection (single/dual side)
- Various media substrates and security features available
- The 600DPI print resolution allows printing small characters (microtext) as a security feature.
- The Security Erase function (patented) prevents leakage of personal information on the ink
ribbon. It scrambles information beyond recognition to protect this data.
- Dye-sublimation UV printing (256 gradations) also enhances ID card security. A UV printed face is exposed to UV light.
- For network security, the printer supports IPSec (IPv6 / IPv4). Encryption protects personal
information on a network.
- Dual InTM film protection INTM2
- Patch/Overlay layer security
- Corporate ID Cards
- Student ID Cards
- Gift Cards
- Loyalty Cards
- Membership Cards
- Transportation Cards