Containing Zebra’s patented antenna design and Impinj’s state of-the-art Monza® 4QT chip, Zebra’s passive RFID card provides advanced sensitivity for enhanced read rates and range. It offers full read/write capabilities, and you can use it worldwide with any EPC UHF operational band (860-960 MHz). Unique and sophisticated security features include:
- 48-bit unique ID feature that protects against card cloning and provides a card authentication method to uniquely identify every card.
- Memory configuration to protect privacy and hide sensitive information, while maintaining a high level of readability.
- Read range reduction feature protects users from unauthorized tracking by temporarily reducing the read range of the card to less than one foot.
Because this RFID card can be read from afar even through badge holders, handbags, pockets and backpacks, you can use it to streamline and ease congestion in your identification, access control and transaction processes. Plus, keep track of people to increase personal safety and facility security, capture guest/visitor data, and enhance the customer experience by enabling guests to easily share information with their social media contacts.
Ideal for These Applications:
- Long-range identification
- Access control
- Customer loyalty
- Event management
- Social media experience
- Club and resort membership
- Asset tracking
Body: 60% white PVC & 40% clear PET
Overlay: 100% clear PVC
Nominal Height: 2.125”/53.98 mm
Nominal Width: 3.370”/85.60 mm
Nominal Thickness: 30 mil ± 3 mil
Over-laminates: Receptor for dye-diffusion thermal transfer printing
• Protocol: EPCglobal® Gen 2 and ISO18000-6C
• Chip: Impinj Monza 4QT
• Worldwide operation in the UHF RFID frequency
bands (860-960 MHz)
• Typical read range of up to 50 feet**
• 128 bits of EPC memory
• 512 bits of USER memory
• 96 bits of read-only TID memory