Users of TSC’s Apha-3R/4L mobile printer can now print Microsoft Office documents, PDF and text files, web pages, e-mails, photos and Google Docs direct to Bluetooth-enabled printers (without going through a computer) using a new Android App called PrintHand.
The PrintHand mobile application is free to install, but to print additional documents beyond an initial test page, users must upgrade to PrintHand premium for a one-time fee of $9.95, which includes all future updates.
Here is the step-by-step procedure for installing and setting up PrintHand Android app with the Alpha 3R/4L:
- Search “PrintHand” from Google Play and download the licensed version: “PrintHand Mobile Print Premium.” (The trial version, “PrintHand Mobile Print,” allows only the printing of a recommended test page.)
- Tap “Manage Printers,” select “Nearby Bluetooth Printers,” and choose the printer you want to connect to.
- Input the default Bluetooth password: “0000.” If it the printer is paired successfully, the green paired icon will be added on screen.
- If you want to print a web page, select “Web Pages” from the left menu (A) and then type the URL address (B). For example: type www.google.com.tw in the address bar, click “Go” (C) to display the page and then click “Print” (D).
- Select the page number you want to print. Choose the correct paper size and then click the “Print” button
- Select the print option and then click “OK” to print. Here’s a sample of the printed page.
– See more at: http://www.tscprinters.com/cms/template/eNL/TSC_eNL_v21/mobile_printer_PrintHand_app.html#sthash.RJovjfLR.dpuf