The mobile computer is an all-in-one device that is designed to help you work smarter and faster. It combines a range of features such as cameras and scanners, to allow you to conduct operations on the move. Call our sales team now to find out more and see how a mobile computer could help you get more done, on the go!
Cipherlab 9700 Industrial Windows Mobile Computer
Designed for challenging requirements of warehousing, distribution centers and manufacturing industries, the CipherLab 9700 series mobile computer features excellent functionality and ruggedness for applications within four-wall environments. This handheld terminal comes with user-friendly software and utility support, which also provides new and updated benefits to increase user output. Fully protected with IP65 standards, 9700 series' multiple reader options of laser, near/far 2D imager and standard range 2D imager give users a wide range of data collection options.
Cipherlab RK25 Rugged Mobile Computer
When it comes to environments which require a big volume of data collection and entry, such as retailing, light warehousing and field mobility, CipherLab RK25 mobile computer effortlessly combines the benefits of touch computers with handheld mobility into one reliable device. Crafted with operation-friendly designs, up-to-date features, powerful wireless options and versatile data capture functionality, the CipherLab RK25 mobile computer creates a perfect blend of new age features and classic usability to maximize your enterprise's usability.
- OS: Android 7.0 with GMS (Upgradeable to Android 9.0 with GMS) / Android 9.0 with GMS (Upgradeable to Android 11.0 with GMS) / Android 11.0 with GMS
- Reads 1D/2D barcodes, NFC cards, and RFID tags. Supports a 2D imager with 4 m long reading range.
- Easily add UHF RFID reading capability by attaching RK25 onto RK25 UHF RFID reader.
- 25-key keypad with 2 function keys and 28-key keypad with 4 function keys to fulfill user demands in dedicated function assignments.
- Crafted battery design integrated with a latch for easy replacement. Battery replacement only requires 2 steps and 3 seconds.
Cipherlab RK95 Industrial Mobile Computer
CipherLab's RK95 is a powerful handheld terminal that steps up the data collection game in the warehouse environments. Running on the latest Android operating system and today’s most powerful processor, the RK95 also comes with Google enterprise-oriented certifications to ensure the device's productivity stays efficient for now and the future. Crafted in excellent reading capability, wireless connection, industrial ruggedness, user interface and power consumption, the RK95 is surely an investment that is smart and cost effective for your business.
- OS: Android 9 (GMS, AER certified with one later version upgradeable capability)
- Versatile reader options of laser, 2D imager, mid-range 2D imager, and extended-range 2D imager fulfill different user demands in reading distance. Maximum long distance barcode reading over 21 metres.
- Visible LED indicators represent scanning result status, wireless connection, charging level and more.
- 4.3” touch display ensures readability and future adoption of touch-based applications.
- 2x2 MU-MIMO technology with increased data capacity and transmission speed.
- Lightweight and pistol designs to guarantee all-day comfortability.
- Comes with temperature sensor and heater control software allows user to automatically turn on/off heater based on surrounding environment. For example, set to turn on heater under -10ºC and turn off above 20ºC.
Cipherlab RS35 Android Mobile Computer
CipherLab's RS35 is the device that brings enterprise-class features through a pocketable consumer-style smartphone with rugged designs and provides your enterprise and staff a better solution for daily tasks with efficiency. It streamlines workflow seamlessly with integrated scanning, powerful processing, intuitive touchscreen, and robust connectivity.
- Android 10/11 operating system, GMS certified
- Reads 1D/2D barcodes, NFC cards, and RFID tags
- Easily add UHF RFID reading capability by attaching RS35 onto RS35 UHF RFID reader
- 5.5” touch display provides a larger work surface and increases visibility
- Slim and compact design
- Quick-release hand strap saves time of battery replacement
- Able to take photos with pistol on/ camera autofocus 13 megapixels with LED flash
- Hot-swap function - Allows the device to remain in operation during the battery replacement
Cipherlab RS51 Rugged Android Mobile Computer
With the development of E-commerce, delivery speed is in demand for industries such as transportation and logistics and direct store delivery. A smarter and faster solution is needed. CipherLab's RS51 series inherited the advantages with enhanced functions to provide smarter and more efficient operation for business' every-day usage. CipherLab's RS51 series is the device that perfectly blends commercial smartphone usability and enterprise functionality. The 4.7" display with bare/gloved finger and stylus inputs enhances user experience with operation convenience. Streamlines data capture with simply one device.
- Android 8.1 (Upgradeable to Android 11) / Android 11.0
- 4.7” display with Auto-adjustable backlight and sunlight visibility
- Supports 1D and 2D barcodes, HF RFID capabilities and supports contactless NFC applications
- Flexible data entry options - finger + gloved finger / finger + stylus input (wet finger is also practical)
- IP65 and IP67 sealing protects device from dust and water
- 13 MP Camera with LED flash to capture photos for proof of service
- Microphone with noise reduction and echo cancellation
- Removable 4000/5300 mAh battery (Operates for 12 to 16 working hours)